Google

The Deipnosophist

Where the science of investing becomes an art of living

My Photo
Name:
Location: Summerlin, Nevada, United States

A private investor for 20+ years, I manage private portfolios and write about investing. You can read my market musings on three different sites: 1) The Deipnosophist, dedicated to teaching the market's processes and mechanics; 2) Investment Poetry, a subscription site dedicated to real time investment recommendations; and 3) Seeking Alpha, a combination of the other two sites with a mix of reprints from this site and all-original content. See you here, there, or the other site!

01 February 2005

Disclaimer

This blog (The Deipnosophist) is intended solely as a record of my personal, subjective observations of the financial markets. I do not provide personalized investment advice. No offer on my part with respect to the sales or purchase of any securities is intended or implied, and nothing contained herein is to be construed as a recommendation to buy or sell any securities. If you purchase a stock mentioned on this site, you do so at your own risk. As with any investment, you may make money or lose money. I do not have a license to sell securities. I encourage anyone who is thinking about investing in stocks to do their own research and consult with a professional investment advisor. My comments/opinions are based on my study and interpretation of available data and should not be used to influence your investment decisions. Any prediction I make on the direction of the stock market or on the direction of individual stocks may prove to be incorrect. In no way should past performance be used to determine future results. Due to the risky nature of "breakout" stocks, traders/investors following my strategies may experience huge losses. Making money through the short-term buying and selling of individual stocks is very difficult. I will not be liable for any losses or damages, monetary or otherwise, that result from the content of this site. From time to time, I may hold positions in any of the securities mentioned on this site. While the data on this Web site, such as stock prices, come from sources I believe to be reliable, it is not guaranteed. I will not be held responsible or liable for any incorrect data contained herein, nor will I be held responsible or liable for any damages that may occur because of any erroneous data. Tables and charts may include errors or omissions because of the data input process. Please refer to other investment resources to verify the accuracy of the data posted on this site.

who's online