Google

The Deipnosophist

Where the science of investing becomes an art of living

My Photo
Name:
Location: Summerlin, Nevada, United States

A private investor for 20+ years, I manage private portfolios and write about investing. You can read my market musings on three different sites: 1) The Deipnosophist, dedicated to teaching the market's processes and mechanics; 2) Investment Poetry, a subscription site dedicated to real time investment recommendations; and 3) Seeking Alpha, a combination of the other two sites with a mix of reprints from this site and all-original content. See you here, there, or the other site!

26 September 2005

One change in this blog's policy, effective immediately

This blog has featured, albeit infrequently, the complete text of an article, because many publication sources render the text of an article as quickly unavailable; some newspapers within 24 hours of publication. When I do post the entire article, I always provide full attribution to the publication and the author; in retrospect, I believe even this detailed attribution is insufficient.

From this post on, I will provide only a snippet of the article and a link. I suggest that, for links to articles recommended in the future, you hastily make your way to the article in question before it becomes unavailable.

David

who's online