Google

The Deipnosophist

Where the science of investing becomes an art of living

My Photo
Name:
Location: Summerlin, Nevada, United States

A private investor for 20+ years, I manage private portfolios and write about investing. You can read my market musings on three different sites: 1) The Deipnosophist, dedicated to teaching the market's processes and mechanics; 2) Investment Poetry, a subscription site dedicated to real time investment recommendations; and 3) Seeking Alpha, a combination of the other two sites with a mix of reprints from this site and all-original content. See you here, there, or the other site!

28 August 2006

Money

Reader, Ray Seakan, informs us all of a comparatively new website...
-- David M Gordon / The Deipnosophist
-----------------------------------------------------

Hi, David,

I have recently investigated the site
www.mymoneyblog.com. I found it to contain a wealth of useful information about financial and money management.

There are recommendations for the best credit cards (two of which I already own and they give great cashback.) The site discusses how to purchase T-Bills and calculate the rate of return. It has helpful advice on insurance, banking, mutual funds, retirement plans, brokerage accounts, personal finance and savings.

The site supplies numerous links to other financial sites for specific information and keeps archives of its article back to 2004.

From my own experience on some of the issues discussed, the webmaster has done the research on the topics. It is a site I will visit regularly.

-- Ray Seakan

who's online