Google

The Deipnosophist

Where the science of investing becomes an art of living

My Photo
Name:
Location: Summerlin, Nevada, United States

A private investor for 20+ years, I manage private portfolios and write about investing. You can read my market musings on three different sites: 1) The Deipnosophist, dedicated to teaching the market's processes and mechanics; 2) Investment Poetry, a subscription site dedicated to real time investment recommendations; and 3) Seeking Alpha, a combination of the other two sites with a mix of reprints from this site and all-original content. See you here, there, or the other site!

23 August 2007

Summer vacation, part 1

I will be away on summer vacation from Saturday, 25 August through Sunday, 16 September 2007.

For readers curious as to my whereabouts, my first week will be in Lyon, France (where I meet up with Rochelle & Kenn Bates from Los Angeles and Pauline from London, England); we four will sightsee our way through that portion of France. The following two weeks will find me trekking the Tour du Mont Blanc, along with a hardy band of 12 other trekkers.

Yes, I will post photos for the curious soon after I return.
-- David M Gordon / The Deipnosophist

Labels:

who's online